Общайтесь с поставщика? поставщик
Ji Meijun Ms. Ji Meijun
Что я могу сделать для вас?
поставщик контакта

Shijiazhuang Zhouming Steel Building Materials Co., Ltd.


725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine
725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine
725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

Количество минимального заказа: 1 Set/Sets

Базовая информация

    Модель: ZM-725

Additional Info

    Подробности Упаковки: secured to container by hick iron wire,rollers and plc cover by plastic cloth

    производительность: 50sets/month

    марка: ZM

    транспорт: Ocean

    Место происхождения: China

    Способность поставки: 600sets/year

    Порт: Tianjin,Qingdao

Описание продукта

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

725 Type Trapezoidal Roof

1. Technique parameters of the processing line


Main moter power:4KW

Hydraulic station power:3KW

Hydraulic oil pump:CB-E310

Shearing die:Gr12

Sprocket:P-25.4(1 inch)

Transmission mode:chain

The bearing capacity of manual decoiler:5 Tons

Roller station:14rows

Main frame structure:300 H steel

Diameter of principal axis:75mm

Material of roller:45#steel hard chrome/Hardness HR55°-57°/Solid shaft
Processing speed:12 m/min


Appliance:Roofing sheet,wall sheet

Installation dimension about(L*W*H):5700mm*1300mm*1300mm

Total weight:About 4 Ton

Delivery time:25days

2. Components of line:


2-Main machine for roll forming-1set

3-Control system-1set

4-Hydraulic system-1set

5-Post cut-1set

6-Output table-1set

3. Technical Specification

(1) Manual decoiler

Un-powered; single head;

Max.capacity: 5000kg

(2) Roll-Forming M/C:

Steps:12-13 Roller Material: 45# steel

Voltage:380V/220V 50HZ 3P line speed: 8-12m/min

(3) Cutting Mechanism

It adopts hydraulic drive and automatic location to decide the dimension

and cut the target products.

Match equipment : one set of cutting tool, one hydraulic tank ,one

cutter machine.

No stop to cut .Cutting tool material: GCr12

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

(4) Hydraulic System

It is controlled by gear wheel oil pump. After filling the hydraulic oil

into the hydraulic oil tank, the pump drive

the cutter machine to begin the cutting job.

Match equipment: a set of hydraulic tank , a set of hydraulic oil pump,

two hydraulic pipes and two sets of electromagnetism valves.

Power of the oil pump:3kw Hydraulic oil :40#

(5)Computer control cabinet :

It adopts Panasonic PLC to control. The target piece length is adjustable

and digit of it can be adjusted.

Computed mode has two modes: automatic and manual one.

(7) Counter :

One counter gauges length, pulses, and decides length

(8) Output table

It used to load the forming plate

(9)Spare parts

Oil pipe,magnetic valve,spacer

5. Packing method

Packing: nude, with waterproof cloth and stow-wood. The computer

controlled cabinet is packed with

waterproof cloth and box. The seller should guarantee equipments will

be moisture-proof, anticorrosive,

and will not be damaged during transportation.

6. Delivery Time

The Seller guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within

25 working days after receipt of deposit from the Buyer.

7. one complete equipment need one 20 feet container to hold

8. Packing: NAKED

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

9.Orders & Payment Term

30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as deposit, the rest 70% of the

total contract value to be paid

by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller`s factory while before delivery.

10. Guarantee:

In correct operation and maintenance, the machine is one year guarantee

since leaving the seller`s factory.

11. Installation:

If buyer need, the seller will send one or two technician to the buyer`s

factory to install & testing the machine,

the buyer will assist the seller`s technician to get the visa and pay for

the two-way flight tickets and local accommodation, visa cost. by the way ,

buyer pay 100USD/day for technican extra.

12. Contact me:

725mm Type Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine

Группа Продуктов : Рифленый Стальной Лист > Трапециевидные Ребра Стальные Плитки Крыши

Отправить Запрос

Ji Meijun

Ms. Ji Meijun

Электронная Почта:

Отправить Запрос

Номер Телефона :86-311-86063089


Мобильный Телефон:+8615003310306

Электронная Почта:

Адрес Компании :407 KaiLai JinDi BuildingA, Yuhua District,Shijiazhuang City Hebei,China, Shijiazhuang, Hebei